Invisalign® can straighten your teeth without the use of actual fixed braces. Please also visit the Invisalign® website for more information on these appliances.
- Invisalign® solutions use a series of clear removable appliances to straighten your teeth without metal wires or brackets.
- The appliances are made through a combination of Drs.Rapp and Brandt’s expertise and 3-D computer imaging technology.
- You wear each set of appliances for 2 weeks, removing them only to eat, drink, brush, and floss.
- As you replace each appliance with the next in the prescribed series, your teeth will incrementally move, week by week until they have straightened to the final position Drs.Rapp and Brandt have prescribed.
- You’ll visit Drs.Rapp and Brandt about once every 4-6 weeks to ensure that your treatment is progressing as planned.
- Total treatment time may average 9-15 months and the average number of appliances worn during treatment is between 18 and 30, but both will vary from case to case.